The Original Tattoo Goo ointment form is the natural choice for tattoo aftercare. Based with eight different natural ingredients, the "Original" is 99% natural.
In the past, tattoo artists recommend a variety of products available from your local drug store. The majority of these products contain petroleum or lanolin which when applied to a new tattoo can clog skin pores causing breakouts and actually delay your body's healing process. Plus, lanolin pulls color from healing tattoos.
Tattoo Goo contains no petroleum and no lanolin. Some of the natural ingredients found in Tattoo Goo Original:
- Olive Oil: a mild lubricant that softens and moisturizes the skin
- Cocoa Butter: soothes burns and abrasions
- Wheat Germ Oil: relieves inflammation of skin abrasions, burns, and wounds
- Lavender Oil: heals minor burns and relieves inflammation and itching
- Sunflower Oil: skin moisturizer
- Rosemary Extract: skin softening agent that helps prevent infection
Tattoo Goo is the best product available for the treatment of your new tattoo. Unlike other commercially available products, Tattoo Goo actively supports the tattoo community. Tattoo Goo Original is available in 0.33oz or 0.75oz tins.