Hextat HexDerm Tattoo Healing Film
Hextat HexDerm Tattoo Healing Film is a tattoo aftercare bandage
1. Gently clean and pat the area dry.
2. Cut the HexDerm to cover the tattoo plus a 1-2 inch margin
3. Peel off the paper backing to expose adhesive film.
4. Apply adhesive side to skin using light pressure starting from the center.
5. Finally, remove grid layer by peeling at arrows.
The first HexDerm film should stay in place for 24 hours.
The film can be replaced if necessary and worn for several days.
Do not wear HexDerm for more than 7 consecutive days.
Gently peel the HexDerm from the edges. Do not pull the bandage upwards.
Soap and water can be used to aid in removal.
ALLERGY WARNING: CONTAINS POLYURETHANE ACRYLIC ADHESIVE
- Matte Finish
- Latex Free
- Individually Shrink-Wrapped
- Printed Expiration Date & Lot Number on outer packaging
Pickup available at 4139 West Bell Road
Usually ready in 1 hour