S8 and Brother have collaborated to bring tattoo artists the perfect thermal printer and Bluetooth kit. It’s compact, user-friendly, and specially designed for professional tattoo artists to use with all S8 products.
It burns at 300dpi resolution and prints directly from your computer or device, which allows tattoo artists to edit, resize, and make necessary changes or additions to their artwork as they see fit before printing the stencil.
This Pocketjet printer now allows artists to print clear, detailed images wirelessly via Bluetooth®. Bluetooth® is compatible with Android®, Windows® mobile, Windows® vista or later. Mac® OS 10.8 or later is compatible with the Pocketjet using the included USB cable; to print wirelessly from Apple devices, please use the S8 Apple AirPrint Thermal Printer Kit. A kit is included with your purchase; contents are listed below.
Please Note: This S8 Stencil Printer is compatible with Bluetooth devices only. For an Apple AirPrint device compatible printer, please view the S8 Apple AirPrint Thermal Printer and Kit.
- S8 Driver developed specifically for tattoo artists
- Burns at 300dpi resolution
- Prints digitally via USB cable or wirelessly via Bluetooth®; blue carriers should not be used
- Compatible with Android, Windows Mobile, Windows Vista or later; Mac® OS 10.8 or later with USB cable only
- For use with all S8 Thermal or Spirit™ 11” and 14” thermal papers
- Power supply compatible with 110-220V (only 110V/AC adapter cord included with purchase)
- Price per one S8 Pocketjet with kit; see below for contents
- 1 S8 Stencil Printer (Bluetooth compatible)
- 50 Sheets of 8.5” x 11” RED Tattoo Stencil Transfer Paper
- 50 Packets (3g) of RED Stencil Transfer Gel
- 50 Packets (3g) of RED Tattooing Gel
- 1 USB connector cable
- 1 US 110V/AC adapter cord (US plug only; adapter cord will be needed for international use)
There is a 1 year limited U.S. based warranty through S8/Brother. If you have technical issues with your printer you should work directly with S8/Brother to resolve the issues.