Petrify Liquid Solidifier 6oz
Petrify is a Super Absorbent Polymer that yields a gel-like material with the addition of liquid. A pre-measured unit dose pack has a multitude of uses.
Porous, non-woven material (similar to a teabag) allows liquid and the solidifier to mix. No pouring necessary. Recommended for the bottom of sharps containers, red bags, or for specimen shipping.
Petrify is designed to provide tattoo artists with an easier and more effective cleanup after the tattooing procedure is done. Petrify helps with the disposal of any liquids associated with the tattooing process. Petrify can solidify liquid 30 times its own weight in minutes.
Perfect for Rinse Cup Clean Ups. No more mess.
- Not a sanitizer or disinfectant
- Polyacrylate polymer matrix
- Solidifies liquid 30 times its own weight in minutes
- Must be disposed in accordance with all local, state, and federal regulations when used with infectious waste
- Picture shows a different cap then what you will receive
- Your bottle will have a needle nose top for easy dispensing
- When you first receive this product, first cut a small portion of the tip off to allow the petrify to come out.
- Use one teaspoon of Petrify to solidify 6 ounces of liquid. Wait a few minutes and watch as the liquid turns to gel.