All sales are final. Manufacturer's warranty available through FK Irons.
After over three years of extensive research and development, FK Irons is proud to announce the highly anticipated release of the new Spektra Xion. Spektra Xion is the first of its kind to have been designed, engineered and beta tested in cooperation with top, reputable tattoo artists from around the world. The collaboration enabled FK Irons to design a machine that caters to a broad scope of tattooing styles while giving the artist more control over the machine and their art.
- The first pen-style machine that gives artists full control of parameters to unleash their creative vision.
- Ergonomic and lightweight design for optimal maneuverability.
- Convenient interchangeable strokes to suit different styles of tattooing. 3.2mm and 3.7mm Stroke Wheels included with purchase.
- Secure ratcheting system enables artists to lock-in needle depth settings.
- Seamless, adjustable Grip is compatible with all needles.
- The grip of the machine is autoclavable. Use only steam autoclaves at temperatures no higher than 270° Fahrenheit or 132.222° Celsius.
- Incremental, one turn Give Knob dial for hard to soft adjustment of needle strike.
- Powerful 6W MotorBolt system - the first motor specifically designed to meet the demands of tattooing.
- Compatible with most power supplies on the market, the Spektra Xion is an all-in-one tool solution for all your tattooing needs.
- Machine Body and MotorBolt can be wiped externally with cold sterilization products.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons.