Known for producing some of the safest, most ergonomic cartridge grips in the industry, FK Irons introduces the eagerly anticipated Click Ergo Grip for artists seeking maximum comfort and control. The FK Irons Ergo Click is manufactured from aircraft aluminum for a sleek, distinct body and anodized to one of seven vibrant colors for durability and scratch resistance. Each grip is ergonomically designed to resemble the natural feeling of drawing with a pen or pencil, allowing for bolstered control and ultimate precision. This state-of-the-art grip has a diameter that tapers from 32mm to 25mm to accommodate a variety of hand sizes, and also boasts a newly designed groove-patterned body with an index rest to relieve hand fatigue.
In a matter of seconds, this grip can be disassembled into four autoclavable components for complete and easy sterilization; no tools are necessary. It features a one-piece Ratchet disk system that allows for responsive needle depth adjustment, but securely locks to prevent involuntary turning even with heavier tattoo machines. It is compatible with all major cartridge systems and the 3mm internal bore works with all drive bar tip styles, so that it can be used with the artist’s preferred cartridge needles for nearly any machine.
The FK Irons Click Ergo Adjustable Grip is available in Black, Ruby, and Gunmetal.
Please Note: This Click Ergo Grip can be autoclaved and sterilized with cold-sterilant methods.
- Tapered diameter for customizable ergonomic design — 32mm to 25mm
- Machined from aircraft aluminum with a stainless steel backstem
- Easy depth adjustment and secure lock with one-piece Ratchet disk system
- Takes seconds to disassemble into 4 autoclave-safe parts for complete sterilization — no tools necessary
- Compatible with all major cartridge systems and machines with built in drive-bars
- Plunger drive bar and information insert included with each grip
- Engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by FK Irons
- Price per one Ergo Click Grip