Foot Pedal - Delta by FK Irons
The DarkLab Delta FootSwitch by FK Irons is built to last. This heavy duty precision footswitch is the very first footswitch engineered to sustain your entire tattooing career. Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum, the frame is as hard and durable as steel but insanely lightweight. The Delta FootSwitch is RCA ready; simply plug in a fresh RCA cord and you'll be ready to go. This eliminates issues with faulty cables that would usually cause the whole unit to go bad. Proudly engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by FK Irons.
- The first footswitch engineered to last your entire tattooing career
- Portable and lightweight, ideal for shop and travel
- Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum and anodized for durability
- Super responsive thanks to the internal dual springs and hinge system
- Anti-Skid pad keeps the pedal in its place. No more chasing your footswitch
- RCA ready. Simply plug a fresh RCA cord and you'll be ready to go. This eliminates issues with faulty cables that used to cause the whole unit to go bad. IF cable fails simply replace it for a new one
- Proudly engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA by FK Irons
- Lifetime Guarantee
- NOTE: RCA cable not included
About FK Irons: FK Irons are the creation of Gaston Siciliano. From its humble beginnings in a garage, FK Irons has grown to become a manufacturer trusted by renowned artists from all over the world.
All sales on this item are final. Warranty service for this item will be provided by Cheyenne.