Critical CX2R-G2 Power Supply
Critical’s NEW G2 Series of power supplies have been completely re-engineered from the ground up to produce the cleanest, most crisp power available on the market.
With the new 6 amp peak current capacity and true 4 amp continuous current capacity, the G2 power supplies can handle any coil or rotary tattoo machine on the market with solid power, no matter how long you tattoo.
Critical spent the last two years getting their new electronics just right. With a sleek, freshened up enclosure, keypad, and lower profile universal mount bracket, the G2 maintains the “off the work surface and easy to bag” form factor Critical pioneered and their customers love.
Made in the USA.
- Jump start Enabled for hard starting rotaries
- Independent Dual Outputs
- 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
- Session machine run time meter
- Total machine run time (odometer)
- Session time
- Session currency meter (based on hourly rate set by user)
- Pedal override button (No need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Wireless foot switch ready
- You can now select the channel you want
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-17vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- Time of day
- Voltage presets with 2, 4, or 6 machine memory modes
- Momentary or Maintained foot switch modes. (Easy one button toggle)
- Non-volatile memory (holds time and presets even when power is removed)
- Universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Volts, Amps, Speed (hz), Duty Cycle (%), and STL
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- Additional mounting options available in store
- 2 year full manufacturer warranty
- Included: G2 Magnet mount, 1 10/32 wing nut screw, 1 US power cord and adapter
A 2-year full manufacturer's warranty is available through Critical Tattoo Supply. All sales final.