The frequency of strokes can be regulated easily during the working process between 60 to 160 strokes per second. Cheyenne power inits won't interfere with surrounding equipment, and their extra light weight means they can be stowed anywhere very easily.
The front parts are equipped with only a touch screen - no controls or sliding parts. This makes a fast and hygienic cleaning possible.
- Puncture Frequency between 60 and 160
- Nominal Voltage: 5-12V DC
- Voltage: 0-20
- Fast and simple adjustment of the stroke frequency
- Small and lightweight
- Ideal for all HAWK machines by Cheyenne
- Easy cleaning of the hygienic surfaces
- Digital Dual Input: plug in up to two machines at the same time
- Contents: Control Unit PU2 Power Supply
Please Note: This power supply can only be used with Cheyenne Tattoo Machines and Cheyenne Foot Switches.
All sales on this item are final. Warranty service for this item will be provided by the manufacturer.