The European method of body piercing uses cannula needles rather than hub-less hollow body piercing needles.
Cannula piercing needles are hypodermic needles that are encased in plastic sheathes, providing a stable route for jewelry insertion during the piercing procedure.
Each Precision Sterilized Cannula Piercing Needle is precision-machined from surgical stainless steel, and a custom emery wheel is used to cut the tip for the sharpest point available on the market.
Each needle is pre-sterilized with Ethylene Oxide (EO) gas and packaged individually in a tri-beveled sterilized pouch.
This listing is for a single Precision Sterilized Cannula Piercing Needle in 18g (~1.0mm), 16g (~1.2mm), or 14g (~1.6mm). Please see the table below for technical dimensions for each gauge.
- Needle Gauge Options: 18g (~1.0mm), 16g (~1.2mm), or 14g (~1.6mm)
- Hypodermic standard hollow piercing needle with hub
- Precision-machined from surgical stainless steel
- Custom emery wheel cut needle point
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide (EO) gas and individually packaged
- Price per one single needle
Cannula Needle Dimensions
|Needle Gauge||Outer Diameter||Length||Flow|
|18g ~ 1.0mm||1.2mm||45mm||> 75ml/min|
|16g ~ 1.2mm||1.6mm||55mm||> 150ml/min|
|14g ~ 1.6mm||2.0mm||55mm||> 300ml/min|