Aria Color Packer Coil Machine
TATSoul, renown for its advances in innovation and quality, is proud to introduce its new line of handmade In-House Coil machines. Each machine is handcrafted and fine-tuned by TATSoul's very own in-house artist.
These coil machines are suited to fit anyone's preference in balance or weight, whether it's light, medium, or heavy. TATSoul In-House Coil Machines are manufactured to be on an artist's top shelf and are suitable to be daily workhorse machines.
All In-House Coil machines include a lifetime warranty, so you can be assured that they are built to last.
- Weight=6.8 oz
- 6061 aluminum alloy frame
- Type= color packer/ large liner
- Coils=1.25" 10wrap
- Abar=Hard Hitter
- Springs=.017 front, .018 back
- Contact= Pure Silver Contact Screw (Excellent conductivity)
- Lightweight frame
- Runs around 100-110 CPS
- Satin matte bare aluminum with clear anodize finish
- Handmade and fine tuned by tattoo artist for tattoo artist
- Can also be adjusted to work as a large liner
- Hard hitting
- Runs ideally between 4.5-6.5v
1 year warranty provided through TatSoul. All sales final.
Pickup available at 4139 West Bell Road
Usually ready in 1 hour