Designed by Jim Sylvia, the Leg Apron is crafted from durable, high-quality waxed canvas. Covering you from upper thigh to past the knee, the Leg Apron protects you and your clothing during the tattoo process by repelling ink and blood.
True to the innovation you've come expect from TatSoul, The Leg Apron balances good looks with exceptional functionality. Accented with solid brass rivets and leather straps, it will last through frequent use. And with two sides, it equally suits left and right handers.
The cut of the Leg Apron allows for easy front-pocket access, while adjustable thigh straps are included for a secure fit. The belt clips even double as workstation hangers when the product is not in use.
- waxed canvas repels ink and blood for quick surface cleaning
- all solid brass hardware, resists corrosion from Madacide wipes
- straps are sewn inside the apron, reducing areas for blood and bacteria to gather
- covers from upper thigh, past the knee, wraps around thigh, clips onto your belt loops, hangs securely
- belt clips allow you to snap the leg apron to your workstation
- easy removal/attachment with 3 swivel snaps
- cut of apron allows access to your front pocket, standing and seated 2-sided for left- or right-handed use
- designed by renowned artist Jim Sylvia
- made in the USA
- DO NOT MACHINE WASH
Leg Apron Canvas
- Brands TatSoul
- Product Code: canvasapron
- Availability: In Stock