The InkBed hydraulic client chair features patented design Swing-out leg rests, which get the leg rests out of hte way to give you unobstructed access to your client's shoulders, chest, and entire back.
The chair has a cobra-style backrest, allowing your clients to sit upright for back work. No more need for a separate chair or uncomfortable stool. Includes 4" high density comfort foam padding, 14.5" removable extendable headrest and foot rests. Removable pillow for back work and conversion.
The sturdy hydraulic base allows for 360 degree rotation and steel welded construction. Heavy-duty locking wheels allow you to easily move the chair when and where you want it while still being able to lock it down tight so you have complete control over your client's positioning.
- Seat: 21" x 15"
- Length when flat: 69" Long
- Length extendable to: 83.5" Long
- Headrest and Legrest Extensions: 7" (headrest), 7.5" (footrest) for a total of 14.5" additional length
- Height Range on Wheels: 23.755"-29.5" (seat to floor)
- Height Range on Low-Profile Rubber Base: 21.25"-27"
Check out the Arm Rest Expansion Kit Here.